Re; How to remove the underline on links

by "Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa(at)xs4all.nl>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Oct 2001 02:57:50 -0700
 To:  "Kukla Fran and Ollie" <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>,
"catwoman" <catwoman(at)enter.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Kukla Fran, Ollie and Wendy

I just tried it out, hover works also in Netscape 6 and Opera5

I have private web design teachings from a member of the W3C Accessibility
Guidelines Group, who learnt me this.. and I have the 508 section text here
in the Netherlands.

Where is  written in section 508 that you cannot use hover?? Your links must
have a colour different from any textcolour.in your site. For usability you
must use  them in the default colours.. blue and purple.. as Jakob Nielsen
asserts..  that's what you want to say??

Greetings
Ineke