RE: confused

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Sun, 5 Dec 1999 18:58:26 -0700
 To:  "0-Basic HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
HMmmmmmm...........
Tell us more about your computer. Sounds like you may be hitting the limit
of your memory.
IE, being integrated with the OS has its own way of making space for itself,
while NN is forced to use more memory space. Try closing several
applications, cleaning your page cache, maybe even restarting the computer,
and then try it again.

Elias