Re: Font Changed but Now Its Bold

by "Susan Kemp" <SusanKemp(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:35:15 -0400
 To:  "HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ok,  went in and did two things.  Changed all "Arial" to "arial" and changed
preferences to document specified font.  This changed things to arial but
made the entire page bold.  I've tried using strong instead of b.  Even
tried using "emp" but the entire document remains bold.  I've checked every
bold tag for closer.  IE isn't showing the entire document as bold.  Bear
with me, I'm almost there.

Thanks for your patience.

Susan Kemp
OCFS Internet Services