Re: W3C Validation

by "Kate Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:14:27 -0500
 To:  <jtrimble(at)vartec.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is interesting because I just completed a Web Design Fundamentals
Certificate class (after also having completed various hwg classes on HTML
4.0, CSS, etc.) and at the end of the class I asked the teacher why we
hadn't discussed DTD's.  Her response:  " Don't need em!".  I was surprised
since this was drilled into our opening hwg lesson.
Kate Pollara