Re: Angelfire directory question

by "Dick" <r.schweiss(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:59:50 -0700
 To:  <artdieli(at)earthlink.net>,
"hwg basics list" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This SHOULDN'T be a problem ... I use Angelfire , and have various types of
files in their "images" box .... including several audio clips.

It appears to me that "images" i just a term ... nothing more ..... that
they use for that box/folder

Dick S.