Re: Screen Resolution/Display Property Settings in IE5

by "Dick" <r.schweiss(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Sep 1999 16:24:07 -0700
 To:  "Windsong" <chester(at)worldchat.com>,
"hwg-basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey there .... the answer to this is found in the "control panel" ... then
the "display" .... once there, go to where it says "items" and scroll to
ICON  ... to the right of that is a box with the SIZE ... change the size
there .....  same for the FONT setting .. which is right below that

HEH! ... Good luck