Re: H*lp

by "David Holm" <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>

 Date:  Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:04:03 -0700
 To:  "Windsong" <chester(at)worldchat.com>,
"hwg-basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yep as I thought you are missing both a </td> and a </tr>. Netscape chokes
on this all the time. Run your pages in a validator and it will catch these
kind of errors right away for you. Your top graphic is to wide and forces a
scroll on a 640x480 screen also.
--
David Holm <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>
Member "HTML Writers Guild"