Re: Should I put people's info on the web?

by "Jami Moore" <jami(at)>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Apr 2001 09:01:58 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
How many times a day do you look in the phone book for a random person? If
your looking in the phone book, your most likely looking for something or
someone specific.

How many times a day do you search the internet for information? If your
looking on the internet, you are not always looking for something/someone
specific. People are targeted more often from the internet than a phone

That's the difference.