RE: Cross platform issue (Mac)

by "Mike Carlson" <domitianx(at)domitianx.com>

 Date:  Sat, 8 Sep 2001 00:01:06 -0500
 To:  "'Lauren Hanka'" <bluejay(at)starband.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have never had a problem with <.strong> on the Mac IE4 through IE
5.5b1 I occasionally have a problem with <.b>

<.strong> is recommended anyways since <.b> is deprecated.

Mike Carlson
http://www.domitianx.com
domitianx(at)domitianx.com

Thought Of The Moment:

"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

http://www.alpinefarm.com

Thanks,
Lauren