Re: annoying/ spawn window behind main window

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Dec 2001 05:09:13 -0600
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello.....

First, I want to say that my comments are meant only for discussion purposes
and for my own education. If it is intended that people see the popunder
window as they close out of the site, then I guess that I would simply not
see it, then. Most people I know of don't close out the window after they
have finished viewing a website, but just move on to whatever site they
visit next. So, I wouldn't see the window until whatever time it was for me
to shut down the computer, possibly much later. (Unless I looked down to the
bottom of my screen and saw there was a window open that I was unaware of,
and had to look for it.)

It just seems to me that if you wanted to thank people for visiting your
site, there would be a different way to do it that would ensure that
everyone saw it. Again, just my opinion.

Dusty