RE: Dumb questions about JavaScript

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Nov 1999 18:43:44 -0700
 To:  "0-Basic HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Notepad (or WritePad) can display any file in ascii characters.
You can write any code in it if you either do not need upper level
characters, or would have some way of creating them. (And if the file is not
too big).

How one might go about writing a jpg or a midi is a little beyond human
comprehension, but you certainly could open such a file and see what was in
it, and even corrupt the file if you wanted.

So... What kind of code you can write with it is up to you, and your skill
in writing code.

It is to be preferred over other text editors because it does not have any
formatting codes of its own. (the ultimate WYSIWYG~ Hehehehe)

Is not JavaScript however simply a bit of code within a larger code? (You
just went past the end of my skills file) Similar I suppose to a Virus
working inside of a cell to its own end.

Elias