RE: Publishing Problem

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:45:03 -0700
 To:  "0-Basic HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Check the following:
1) did it work before you made changes.
2) will it work if you change the name of your index to index.html
    (Microsoft FrontPage likes 3 letter MS extensions, your server may be
looking for the 4 letter Unix extension if you have not made a different
specification in the URL.)
3) Some servers may require something other than index, such as home.html as
the first page.

~~Elias