Re: Virus Alert!

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:07:50 -0600
 To:  <pet70(at)a-o.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Afternoon all,

What bothers me about this virus is that I found both the files discussed
here on my HD (MMA and MMAIL).  I have run Mcaffee online virus checker FIVE
times now just to see if it would tell me anything about these files.
NOTHING.  I have stuck them in my recycle bin to be safe (I hate to delete
till I make sure I am not wiping out my mail program) but what I am
wondering is if these files are the "infected" files (and properties tells
me they were created within the last five days) why are they not showing up
as "virus infected" files?

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
http://www.cbwdesign.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."   Albert Einstein