Re: re validation logo

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:02:29 -0400
 To:  "BFennessy" <berfen(at)eircom.net>,
"HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi:
Here's the validator page -
http://validator.w3.org/

Here's an 'about the validator' page -
http://validator.w3.org/about.html

You get the appropriate logo depending on which Doctype you declare.

HTH,

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
mailto:kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/
AWARE:  http://aware.hwg.org/

"Never say you don't have enough time...You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother
Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." - Unknown