Re: HWG Courses

by "Andrew Angelopoulos" <angelopoulos(at)csi.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:10:31 -0500
 To:  <ndoylend(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Are they genuinely useful? Absolutely.

While you could make the argument that you aren't taught anything you
couldn't teach yourself, the truth of the matter is that it forces some
discipline because of the weekly assignments and reading. When you post your
homework, it is reviewed for errors. If you are stuck, you post a message
and the instructor or your classmates will comment.

Andrew