RE: CSS questions-favor asked

by "Kali Woodbridge" <kaliajer(at)mail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 21 Aug 2000 07:21:26 -0400
 To:  "'Ted Temer'" <temer(at)c-zone.net>,
"'HWGBASICS'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Good Morning Ted et all--

<snip>
Just curious. What kind of mail program "reads" these tags and meaning
no
disrespect here but could you tell me why you would use such a thing.
</snip>

It isn't just AOL that mucks with HTML within e-mail. Several of the
free online email services have trouble with it as well. Particularly
those like AOL which do not offer the option of turning your
formatting on or off. I have used UMAILME.com and MailAndNews.com for
certain lists I am on. Both cannot reliably render email with coding
in it. And the Outlook Express on a Mac is a nightmare with settings
that are set to accept/response to e-mail "in kind." You can't keep
the thread. You have to start a new letter document to force ASCII
text.

I use what I use because the company I work for uses it and cannot
deal with variations and because there are times I want to be able to
check my mail while away from home. For home, I prefer Outlook 2000
and have integrated all the other mail programs into it.

Happy Day!
kali