Re: DISABLE ... why?

by "Andrew Angelopoulos" <angelopoulos(at)csi.com>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Nov 2000 11:51:01 -0600
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I asked the same question, sort of<wink>...

In my case, they want buttons for site navigation<great big shrug>....
Not links, or images, or anything else <again, a great big shrug>
Sometimes, you just can't change a person's opinion.

The disabled button will indicate location (like an off color link).

To respond to your question, I *believe* that some people have mixed
DISABLED with a little JavaScript to prevent users from submitting prior to
filling in a form.

Andrew