Re: pdf link?

by "Richard and Jolene Johnson" <jonric(at)tx3.net>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:59:25 -0800
 To:  "Pamela Shorey" <palema(at)galaxyinternet.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Pamela,
I have noticed that the filepath shown to the .pdf document on the web is:
http://users.neca.com/foodcoop/newsltr/Holi01.pdf, which differs from the
one you gave in your post.  This is the path I see when clicking on the link
and coming to the file not found page.  Since there is no special trick that
I'm aware of (I have put several .pdf documents on web sites), I might
hazard a guess that the filename or path is incorrect on your HTML document.

Jolene