Re: Newspaper Column Format

by "Starr Wolf Design" <starrwolfdesign(at)starrwolf.com>

 Date:  Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:24:34 -0500
 To:  <DNYCE15(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello:

Table formats work well and we firmly believe in nesting everyting within
that internal coding structure. We tell everyone to TABLE - TABLE - TABLE.

Here are a few examples of what I'm talking about that clear v3.x browser
testing:

http://www.dallasnews.com/

http://www.azstarnet.com/

http://www.startext.net/

If this is going to be a public forum whereby you want to be able to cater
to all viewers as a whole don't forget to pay attention to resolution and I
recommend that you create your site for 28.8 and version 3.x browsers.

Hope this helps.

Karen
Senior Designer
Starr Wolf Design