Re: Page Transitions

by "John Aston" <john.aston(at)virgin.net>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Nov 1999 08:08:59 -0000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
From: <david.artiss(at)talk21.com>
To: <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 1:27 PM
Subject: Page Transitions

> Sorry about this but I truly think I'm going mad :) I saw recently a list
of page transition effects and I'm sure it was on this list. Or was it the
Techniques list ? Or was it elsewhere ? I've just been moving email accounts
around and I seem to have lost the information - I was wanting to do
something with them today. I've tried the list archive with no joy. Help !
Does anybody have a list or point me to a list of the transition effects ?

> Oh, I only get the digest so could you reply directly to me as well as to
the list so I can get this sorted ASAP.

> David Artiss,
> Web Administrator,
> Pulp Science Fiction.
> &lt;http://www.darkstorm.org/pulp&gt;
>
> &quot;We're not just holding jobs and having dinner - we are in the
process of building the future&quot; - Capt. John J Sheridan.