RE: Today's "Statistics"

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:06:55 -0700
 To:  "0-Basic HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am running 1024 on a 15 inch screen, and many who look over my shoulder
say its too small, but I like it.
I do not like an in-your-face video monitor and actually even built an
extension to my desk so that I could move it further away. Could even push
it back some more. I have been contemplating the idea of a larger screen
(even further back, but at 1200 or even 1600 px resolution. Then I could
have a couple of full size windows open at once, or a very large area for
working on graphics.

Bottom line is, ITS MY MACHINE, and I'll set up the way I want it, and if
your webpage doesn't look the way you designed it, that's your tough luck.

Elias