Re: Domain Name on AOL

by "Gary Bonham" <gary(at)BonhamDesigns.com>

 Date:  Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:23:58 -0800
 To:  <shawn(at)sportsstuff.com>,
"html list" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There are services, free, that will handle the forwarding of email and the
pointing of domains to any url you may have. An example is mydomain.com.

Not that this is the best way to do it, but it should accomplish what you
describe.