Re: plain text

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Jun 2001 05:09:14 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Lori Eldridge" <lorield(at)uswest.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello......

The page looks fine to me (I looked at it via IE 5). I don't know if this
will help, but I have seen references to how to do a lake appet-type effect
with Paint Shop Pro.  Taking out the applet might or might not help your
problem. If you like I can look up the tutorial and send it to you, or give
it a try myself.

Dusty