RE: Is the OBJECT tag the right way to play background sounds?

by "Matt McIntosh" <matt(at)jomaworld.com>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:40:28 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have to agree with this.  If I run into a page with this, I
immediately leave.  Unless of course it's just a personal page that
someone uses as their own little fun spot on the web, in which case
they're probably not all that interested in traffic and who stays or
goes.  But for anything resembling a professionally designed page, I
think it's a huge mistake.