Re: Modifying sound files

by "Matthew Ohlman" <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:36:23 -0500
 To:  "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, if you are using Windows, and have a WAV file,
than the best way I can think of is Sound Recorder. It
usually comes standard in Windows.

If you have an MP3 file, there are programs that convert
them to WAV's. If you need further help, let me know
and I will try and give you a hand.

Hope this helps, Matthew
--
Matthew Ohlman