Re: Big Problems -

by "Richard Baerwalde" <rbaerwal(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Sun, 14 Nov 1999 10:30:01 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kass,

    From what I've seen within your source code, I can understand your
dilemma.
TITLE="Home " TARGET="_top">
TITLE="Use this form to add your volunteer activities " TARGET="top">
The Home link, the clip of it at the top of the list, as the Volunteer link
in the middle link clip, shows the incorrect target of where the page should
load.. "samplekir1".  I took a look, and tested the alphabetical links, and
they load just fine under IE5.0, However, the last link, your form link,
loads in the left frame due to a lack of targeting the link to the right
frame.  Other than that, the page loads just fine from what I have seen in
my testing.  All that needs to be done is to change the first two target
names, and add to the last TARGET="samplekir1", and everything will work out
fine for the site navigationally speaking.  Lovely site, by the way.

Sincerely,

Richard Baerwalde
Webmaster
BaerComp Technologies