RE: question...

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:59:12 -0600
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild / Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jesse.....

Well, your clients paid you for the construction of a website.
They got what they paid for.

(Question is how did you make the sites... they will need to buy and use the
same editing tools lest they try it with front page or something and mess up
all the codes.)

Now it looks like they want to hire you to teach them coding. (Well I could
truthfully plead that I am not a good teacher--- or so I have been told). On
the other hand, I could say that a college level course in HTML would take
about 64 hours, and at $50 an hour that would come to (lets see.....) $3200,
yeah.... that sounds about right... When would you like to start.

Br. Elias