Re: Breaking Up Images

by "Edge" <sbibby(at)cgocable.net>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:23:45 -0800
 To:  "PyroTech Systems" <nc(at)pyrotechsystems.com>,
"HWG-BASIC LIST" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This slicing of images is done in many ways.  Probably the simplest way
using Paint Shop Pro is to have your image on your screen and turn on the
grid.
In advance of slicing, figure out how you want to slice your image.  Then
double click your selectin tool (the dotted line rectangle) and enter the
coordinates of the first selection your want to slice.
You will notice that you then have a selectin outline where you want your
slice to be.  Copy and paste as new image and there you have your first
slice.
Continue this until it is all chopped up as you want it and save all the
slices.

Hope this helps some

@SubmissionsPlus
Professional web promotion through