Re: Rollover Problems

by "JAH" <artsylady(at)home.com>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Jan 2000 06:24:35 -0800
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Dave....

Oh, yes, please, that would be lovely!  I was really dreading the thought of
having to sift through and change all the hundreds of image files stored on
my harddrive.  Not that I'll be uploading them all to the web but...who
knows! <g>  I may just go a little crazy with my first website. :)
Hopefully not garishly so, though!

Thank you for the offer of sending the setup file; I graciously accept.

Judi