Re: loading jpg's

by "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>

 Date:  Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:59:48 -0500
 To:  "bob & joanne hicks" <overlocker(at)ev1.net>,
"hwg- basics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I only looked at one of the pictures - but it's enormous.
The one I checked was 1352 x 1084, which is much too big.
Your HTML has directed the browser to show it at 78 x 63 but the browser
still has to download the original size.
Change the picture itself down to 78 x 63 and you'll solve the slow loading
problem

howard