Re: Title tag placement in <head> tag

by "Martin McCarthy" <roland(at)ninehells.org>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:26:56 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter, although I generally do put it right
after the <head> tag, although that's mostly from habit. It gets a bit more
complex once you start doing things like adding scripts, styles, and
generating source using server-side scripting languages such as PHP.
But I digress. To sum up, I don't think it matters, but it's good form, and
it's always best to be consistent.

Martin McCarthy