Re: Problem changing favicon.ico

by "Starr Wolf Design" <starrwolfdesign(at)starrwolf.com>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:00:50 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Mark Horvath" <mhorvath(at)shore.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try purging your browser cache. It sounds as if it is loading the page from
cached memory rather than refrshing from the server.

One way to test caching is to remove the target file from the server
entirely then direct your browser to the page again and see what appears. If
you still see the page you KNOW it is being cached.

Once you purge the cache and do not see the page reload it onto the server
and you should see what you have on the server.

Jason
Support Services
Starr Wolf Design
http://www.starrwolf.com