Re: P and center won't validate

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:36:44 -0000
 To:  <ben(at)mudmail.co.uk>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ben

I think the problem is with the line immediately above the one you refer to
(and probably something similar causing the problem elsewhere in the page).
I took a look at your main page, and you've currently got:

<small>

closed before the closing </p> or </center> tags.  If you make it:

</small></p>

I think you'll get rid of the validation errors you're referring to.
That's what I'd try anyway!  :-)

Regards,
Donna
--