Re: Date sesitive links

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:58:57 -0500
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Silly me, I didn't finish my thought.  Obviously if you want to use links to
a relevant page, you are looking at this script and thinking what good does
it do me, right?!  The script sends you to page 1 on day 1, page 2 on day 2,
etc.  Place it on a static page, call it day.html for example.  This page
becomes your constant link to the daily page.  Then anytime a user clicks on
the day.html link, they arrive at the customized daily page.  Of course, the
drawback is, this script expects you to reuse the 1.html, 2.html files for
each month, so you can't upload more than a month at a time, but if you are
intending your information to stay fresh, you probably won't anyway.

It's getting late and I hope I'm making sense

 http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/day-of-month-redirection.html

Deb