Re: SSI question

by "Pam Shorey" <palema(at)galaxyinternet.net>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:55:43 -0400
 To:  "Ed Peddycoart" <epeddycoart(at)cg2.com>,
"HWG-Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ed,
My experience with SSI is limited, but you can have the content of
"pagea.html" be the include file directive  that you mentioned, <!--#include
file="pagea_content.html" --> (plus anything else you want to put there,
such as another instance of the nav bar.). As long as the directory
structure is right, (the file called must be in the same or lower directory)
you should be okay.
If you meant something more complicated than that, I probably can't help ya
:-)

Regards,
Pam Shorey