Re: New to CGI

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:46:56 +0100
 To:  <bushman(at)goodnet.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Rob

As an alternative to starting from scratch and doing it all yourself, you
could check out some of the free referral services around - see
http://deadlock.com/refer/ for one of these.  I've used it for some time on
my personal website, and it has never caused any problems.  Does pretty
well exactly what your client is looking for, and allows you to customise
the email that gets sent.  Although they provide cut and paste code for the
form that goes on the page, there's no reason why you couldn't customise
that too, though it's so simple that little customisation is necessary.

HTH!

Regards,
Donna
--