Re: Embarassing Webpage Stories

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:11:13 +1300
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with that sugestion It would be even better if
we could have NN & IE vers 3 & 4 co-existing on the
same machine. Does anyone know if that is possible.
ie To have vers 3 & 4 & 5 of Explorer
&                vers 3 & 4 etc of Netscape aswell

without creating half a dozen partitions.

Thanks
Peter Newton