Re: Tables (Again)

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:21:42 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sharon:

Watch out for Netscape 6. I've heard some real horror stories about it. Make
SURE you have the latest version!!!  It's hard to load and when you finally
make it, it's even worse than the previous versions... assuming such a thing
is possible?? I've had several different "pros" tell me to wait. Version 6
is still not ready for "Prime time".

Good luck and best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA