Re: Fonts and Graphics, Graphics and Fonts

by "Vikki-Caranois" <vjmartin(at)charter.net>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:33:09 -0600
 To:  <ErthWlkr(at)aol.com>,
<ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
<sheilaperkins(at)mindspring.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi folks,

I use primarily Paint Shop Pro.
It is sufficient for all my needs and I recommend it highly.

One thing I need to learn is to reduce my images to an acceptable size.. but
that is not going to be hard
there is an optimization in PSP.. I just need to find the time to resize my
images...

I highly recommend this program for beginners and experienced users.

Vikki Martin-
Caranois Limited - Gifts With A Purpose
www.caranois.com
Softbelly's/Screenie Beanies - Our Number 1 Seller
http://www.caranois.com/softbellys/index.html
AOL IM ID= caranoiscom - (Business hours)