Re: Server Side Includes

by "Beauford.2002" <beauford.2002(at)rogers.com>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:49:39 -0500
 To:  "Sandy" <wallama(at)eskimo.com>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sandy,

As shown in my example, I do have the .shtml extension, but no matter what
extension I use for the include files it doesn't work. I have used .txt,
.htm, .html, and .inc. My browser just interprets the line as part of the
text and displays it....I noticed you have <!--#include virtual="/....
instead of <!--#include file="/...., but neither of them work.