Re: Disappearing Text in NN

by "Suzanne Hight" <swhight(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:23:34 -0600
 To:  "Ken Lanxner" <klanxner(at)home.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ken,
    Thanks for taking time to look at my problem.  I followed your
suggestion, and found that I only needed to leave out the </P> tags after
the two text areas and the two sets of radio buttons immediately preceding
them.  For some reason, using them everywhere else didn't seem to affect the
page.  Who knows?  Anyway, it validated this way, and that's important for
my class.  (Frani, if you're reading this, I REALLY TRIED!!)

Thanks also for the tip about the </TD> tags...I always seem to forget
those!

Suzanne