Re: New to Web Design

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:46:49 -0000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
> your site. A paid site provider (like me), on the other hand, can give you
> complete control over what is and is not advertised on your site, and will
> usually throw in several other useful tools as well.

There is a proviso to that, in that if you are in the UK there are plenty of
places to get free webspace that have no advertising attached to them. This
can be from 10Mb to unlimited, and many also allow commercial use. They also
usually have some basic cgi scripts etc. available.

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net