Re: TEST

by "Susan Kemp" <SusanKemp(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 2000 06:41:01 -0400
 To:  "HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ok, try to control your excitement.  I've been trying to post here for over
a week but it kept bouncing.  Had to turn off the HTML and switch to text.
I have been getting the others posts though and I really sympathize with
Netscape problems.

Finished a major webpage last week, close to 100KB only to find it was all
scrambled around in Netscape while looking great in IE.  When I stopped
ranting and raving I discovered the "validator" on Homesite 4.5.1, which is
what I work with.  Got another big page going up this week so I'm sure I'll
be pleading with you folks for answers.

Susan Kemp
OCFS Internet Services
am4030(at)dfa.state.ny.us