Re: Netscape 6 bashing

by "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2001 17:36:51 -0500
 To:  "hwg- basics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've been using that website for several years now, there's never been any
message about any other browser.
That, together with the rest of the messages you can see, tell me not to use
Netscape 6. I expect it will probably go away in a while anyway. I'm not
saying that's good, but with the decreased market share that Netscape had
already, and then to release a browser that's got all these problems. . .
howardm