Re: Validation Help

by "Matthew Ohlman" <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:01:57 -0500
 To:  "Anthony Romano" <datachem(at)shadow.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bert is absolutley right. The best way that I know how to do this is with
CSS. But, so Netscape 4 could view this, you could write a script, to
redirect the page to a Netscape Freindly version. If you would like, I could
send you a some JavaScript code that does this. Let me know.

Matthew
http://www.ohlman.com/