Re: New Forms Question

by Scott <sstahl(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:14:16 -0600
 To:  "Beauford.2002" <beauford.2002(at)rogers.com>,
HWG Basics <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just use something like...

<form action="test.php" action="post" name="test">
    <input type="hidden" name="frmPosted" value="TRUE">
    <select name="color">
        <option value="red"> red
        <option value="blue"> blue
    </select>
    <select name="size">
        <option value="small"> small
        <option value="medium"> medium
        <option value="large"> large
    </select>
</form>

This would give you two options and the values would be posted to test.php

Scott.