Re: MS Access conversion on UNIX???

by "mmadfish" <richard_jerema(at)sunshine.net>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:29:22 -0700
 To:  "Keith D Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Keith

Not sure if this is of any use however there is an app called Access2MySQL.

'Access2MySQL is an effective application which allows to easily convert mdb
(Microsoft Access) databases to MySQL and vice versa, unlike other similar
tools, which commonly perform only one-way conversion. The program is
extremely easy to use, it is implemented like a common wizard-like
application, so even an unexperienced user will be able to work with it.'

Looks like it will have no trouble converting the db but may not do so on
the server.
Company is DMSoft Technologies.

HTH,
Rick