RE: Banner and Button maker

by "Gary Bonham" <Gary(at)BonhamDesigns.com>

 Date:  Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:07:39 -0700
 To:  "Edgar Powell,
Jr." <edgar(at)job.jsums.edu>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I invite you to our site for banners, buttons, bizcards, etc.
Come to http://www.DigitalMediaWorks.com and come to banners,
or wherever you wish. The site is still in development, but
for banners and buttons most all functionality is in place,
we're just working on user ease of use and other such things.
We would welcome your comments if you use it, and it's 100%
free, at least for the time being. You have full control over
all aspects of your project, which isn't available on any
other such site that I'm aware of.

Gary Bonham