RE: screen shots

by "Kali Woodbridge" <kaliajer(at)mail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:35:56 -0600
 To:  "'Cynthia Hamilton'" <subscribe(at)actionhost.net>,
"'M Lessar Jr'" <rfd246(at)bigfoot.com>,
"'HTML GUILD'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Screen shots on a mac are easy. Press Cmd-Shift-3 (that's the number 3) and
you should hear a shutter-click sound. Now look in your HD for Something
called Picture 1 (or 2 or 4 or however many pictures you took. Mac
remember/save more than one, unlike PC's <g>). Double-click on the filename
to open Simple Text to see your picture. Open your favorite image editing
program. Paste or open PICT file in there. Save as .GIF or .JPEG.

Viola!
kali
kaliajer(at)mail.com