Re: varigated bgcolor

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)hawaii.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:32:22 -1000
 To:  <sugarcrisp53(at)webtv.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you know how to manipulate Javascripts a bit, you *could* use this =
color looping script (called "Continuous Fader") at: =
http://javascript.internet.com/bgeffects/fader.html ...I don't know how =
to do so, but if you could stop the loop from repeating itself...then it =
will just fade from color "a" to color "b" & it would stop instead of =
repeating as it does in its current form.

HTH,
Lady Wist
----- Original Message -----=20